Anyway - here is what we were up to in July.
This gal has gotten so cheeky! That kind of behavior is normal for Jake, but not Emma. All part of becoming a teenager. And she has grown again, now she is just an inch shorter than I am.
The kids up-ended the clubhouse and turned it into a fort. Then they threw paper wads at their sister.
She was in the unicorn pirate ship.
Jake wanted to make his own butter. So we did, it was pretty easy and really interesting to do. And it tasted yummy!
While driving to go camping Ashton did this. I took a pic because it was so funny! I love his face in the car's side mirror.
Emma played guitar for us. She ins't very good but it is nice to listen. I guess it takes a few years to get decent on guitar.
Jed played toss with Ashton's bully, and just loved smoking his kids.
We went to Circus World Museum with Jed. He had never been.
It is always pretty fun. The tiger twins had a birthday and the kids got hats.
They gave the tigers wrapped watermelons, which they just love to play with and crush.
And of course you get to see the shows.
I had to document this. I really don't like the clown variety show, but they loved it! Laughs all around. I guess I just don't get that sense of humor.
And I enjoyed the carriage tour.
And got a custom Zuri print at the gift shop as a souvenir.
Later we went downtown at the Dells to eat and wait to watch fireworks. I have no idea what Jake is doing but it was funny to watch.
I love how he was swaggering off.
That weekend Jed and Ash went fishing a few times. Ash has learned to love fishing.
Check out how excited he was to get a small fish.
And around the 17th we went to a monster truck throwdown in the area.
Emma and I, she hurt her arm and had to hold it up for the photo. No idea how, but she seemed to have a sprain.
Again, no idea what Jake was doing or thinking but it was funny.
And we love monster trucks!
Jed and I trying to be cool. I have become an old lady at heart and started to wear a hat! I am tired of sunburnt foreheads and I don't like baseball caps.





























1 comments:
So fun! Tell Emma to stop growing! Not allowed! And question... I'll need to email you, but how far away are you from Batesville, IN?
Post a Comment