Like a broken record - playing catch-up

I think we tried to do too much as summer was winding down. Then school started and already its October!

So, catch-up. It's really not so bad, looking at the photos and enjoying the memories already.

More about July - till the 19th anyway.
I did my second "troop" as my FemTrooper. Man, I look good! I got myself a BFG - my big freakin' gun. Its a DL-19. I love it, all rubber and it looks so cool.


The 501st was invited to make an appearance at a Lego Fest in Green Bay. They had tons of displays, It was actually pretty packed and pretty cool. The one below was a lego picture of two faces.




Depending on what side you looked at it, you saw a difference face. I loved it - it really is a creative work of art. They had a recreation of the trench run from Star Wars - A New Hope.


Here is our group all together. Most are Mandalorian Mercs. Their costumes are amazing.


It was held at the Bay Beach Amusement park, so went went to ride Rides afterward.


Jake loves this ride and it is so funny to see him on it! Last time I had a great pic of Ash and Him shooting each other. They grow up too fast.


And my cousin Dallen came to visit. He is such a cute kid, and a good guy too. I can say that since I am 19 years older than him. Wow, huh? but its true.

Needless to say we took him cheese tasting and to visit the Ledges. 


He had a selfie stick and walked around with it in front of him for his snapchat stuff. It was hilarious!








And while Emma went to girls camp, me and the boys played and played. We went to a small museum with dinosaur bones and rocks and stuff.

They had a real T-rex skull. Now, its smaller than Jurassic World, but we all know they made them bigger for the movie. But still, its big enough to eat jake whole!



We found this funny looking display that had an animal just like the ones in Ice Age. I have to admit, I am surprised that all the animals in that movie are real! No matter how odd they looked, they keep popping up in museums I visit. Gotta learn more about Ice Age animals I guess.


And we all touched a real meteorite. How cool huh?


And we went to the zoo. It was rather fun with these two bums.


The new bear enclosures are really well done. The two bears here played and lots of room to run and swim. The glass was freshly cleaned in the photo below.


Category: 0 comments

0 comments: