Of course we did the Glo Run again in Milwaukee. We love this, you get all "glo" sticked up and walk/run with all the others in the dark.
It really is neat to see a sea of glow lights. I want a light up skirt next year.
Our time was better than this, but we went back and posed for a shot. And now I can't remember what our time was to digitally alter it!
Emma marched (a first) in the home coming parade.
She sure looked cute.
They had an 80s theme this year. It made for some interesting floats.
Jake and Ash loved all the candy.
I love the old cars!
With all the extra rain, we have had extra bugs. And that means frogs! They love to cling to our house near lights and windows. This night we enjoyed watching him climb and eat bugs.
And I got a giant pumpkin - Jake said he should trick-or-treat with it. What do you think? Can we fill it?
And Ashton's team made the paper. It is a small town you know. But I didn't get a team shot this year so this is the best I got.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment