September happenings

Ah, September is lovely in Wisconsin, and besides all the extra rain which has led to all kinds of extra mosquitoes, this was a lovely fall. 

We had a fun labor day weekend, just hung around and got stuff done or relaxed.

Here Ash is so pleased with himself for balancing a salt shaker on its side using salt. It didn't take him too long either. Super cute if you ask me.


And on Monday we went canoeing. Up the Rock River into the marsh. It was really lovely. Our kids were a bit whiny but what can you expect?


Jed steered and I paddled. We didn't trust our kids with paddles.


Jed has taken over my tie fighter costume and finally got it finished. It looks pretty good! Now to get him to submit photos.


And check out this cutie - Mom, can we make pumpkin bread? I said yes of course.


I also came across an estate sale with tons of cement statues for lawns. We went and picked out a few for our yard. Now I am a crazy yard art lady. Isn't Emma cute?


And this just cracked me up. Ashton built a whole army out of paper scraps and had a battle in sacrament meeting. Pretty quietly too.


See, tanks and everything.


I finally went and picked one of my pieces. A foo dog. He can guard my backyard.


And of course I went trooping. At the West Bend Library. I love the fake smile Brady made for us.


Then it was my birthday. Happy birthday me!


My main gift was a nice quality lightsaber in orange. For my grey jedi I am making.


Category: 1 comments

1 comments: