Ashton joined basketball this year. It was really good for him. He is just learning the game but playing on the team was a good experience. I am planning on sending him to camp this year to help him develop his skills.
Here are a few game pics, Ash only plays a few minutes usually and this game had to have Bully watching too.
My 501st squad decided to have their Christmas party in January. It was so fun! We all ate good food, talked, hung out, and then Fred put on his Emperor costume and handed out gifts. I really like hanging out with these guys.
Ashley liked my gift exchange, and I am very glad for that.
This is just a fun memory I want to keep forever. I don't know where Jed came up with it, but the called it the Daddy roller. And he would roll over the kids who weren't getting up or doing whatever they were supposed to be doing. Well, they loved it and weren't in a hurry to get up. It was pretty funny.
And I started to volunteer at the Milwaukee Public Museum. I love museums, I really ought to see if I can get some schooling to get a job there when all my kids grow up. The digitization project I am helping with is taking pictures of bees. We take the bees out of their storage boxes, take off their labels, arrange them in a photo box, and take photos of them, then put them away.
Today I was staging bees: taking them out and putting them in photo boxes. I really enjoy getting out and being there.
We made our derby cars and I got this idea to make little buildings and trees. It turned out awesome! I just need to order a mini Godzilla to make it better.
Ash made a tank car, Jacob a shark car.
Jacob didn't do too bad.
And this is me in a HAZMAT suit. A freezer at the museum quit working and I got corralled into helping sort out frozen carcasses. I sorted all kinds of birds and bags of bird heads, and got to peak at all kinds of cool stuff that day.
Check out the anthropology lab across the way. Cool old weapons! I think I am going to like volunteering here.














0 comments:
Post a Comment