Birthdays and goings on...

At the John Williams Troop, we got free unsold tickets and got to sit and listen to the second part of the conference. I got to go twice since I was in charge each night. I loved it!


The best part was when the director opened up his jacket and was wearing a Superman shirt during the Superman theme. It was actually pretty awesome.


And a cape, he put on a cape too.


The R2 units there were pretty amazing. I love this pic with me.


And this is really just funny - Jed was hiding on the stairway with his nerf gun and waiting for the boys to come around the corner.




Scouting has been fun. I am the Tiger Den Leader - this day we built bird houses. Since it was a small troop we let Emma and Ash build one as well.



And this is Jacob being super cute during primary. I just had to snap a shot. He was super cute with his puppet.


And Jed turned some really old age - past forty I know. He grew a beard to try to motivate himself him to lose weight. He decided he wouldn't shave until he lost ten pounds. 


As usual, he wore the birthday hat and had a nice breakfast.


For his birthday we went to the Ninja Steakhouse. 


And sang to him with the flaming candle. I got him a bunch of star wars stuff so he had a good day.


Category: 0 comments

0 comments: