This is a couple of photos of Jacob pestering Jed when he was trying to catnap. I love these. Jacob was having his dog Puggy say things to Jed and Jed was responding. It was very cute!
And like the rest of the US, it got warm here! No snow, in April, unheard of! That will mean our summer will be hot, hot, hot! Which for us means in the high 80s. Sorry for all the rest of you.
My boys convinced Emma to haul them around in our garden cart. We have been cutting down trees. There are about 10 big junk trees that are all leaning and need to be cut down. And the branches hauled to front yard for pick-up. Kids make great helpers :)
And Jacob convinced me to get a "style" to his hair. He loves his faux-hawk.
Ashton was very proud of his shark drawing at the art fair.
And we went to Florida over easter! And it was awesome! I am still in withdrawal....
On our way to Orlando Universal!
In line to get in - being early makes all the difference.
We arrived! We decided to take advantage of their buy two days get two free and went over the Easter weekend. Bad idea - it is one of the busiest time for them! So weather great, lines were so long, but we enjoyed the park anyway.
Of course I went on the Mummy ride all by myself. My kids are scardy pants. But they love the transformers ride, and so do I.
We went to eat at the diner by the Transformers ride and Emma ordered a kiddie cheeseburger. It was tiny! We had no idea it would be so small!
And we went to Harry Potter World (Diagon Alley) and got a Butterbeer. I miss them, still. I drank tons of them and that was just fine with me. I told Jed I didn't want spending money, except to buy a time-turner necklace, but just money to eat at all the Harry Potter restaurants and drink tons of butterbeer.
We watched all the little shows, the tales of the magic fountain.
And performance by The Singing Sorceress: Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees
We rode rides, waited forever, ate at the Three Broomsticks
and sat in Hagrid's motorcycle
They had a display car from the upcoming movie my boys begged to take a picture with. They are really getting into cars...
I love this view when we left.
And of course Jacob slept with baby groot and baby rocket. No idea where Jed got these, but the boys loved them. And they were all tuckered out :)
Day two we did the same stuff, it was even busier (Uhhhggggg) but we made the most of it.
We got there even earlier and rode the King Kong Ride - Skull Island.
My kids were spooked by the waiting line area, they had a real person behind a false wall that reached out and scared them. I laughed, really hard too.
In line, and ready to go. They make it look like an outdoor ride, but you ride a track between screens and locations like the Harry Potter rides. It was pretty fun!
And the three of us rode the Jurrasic Park ride. Jed and Ash ditched us.
Its ok, we are dorks and loved it, and getting a little wet was fine with us.
Jed stood underneath this sign because it fit perfectly.



























0 comments:
Post a Comment