March Madness for us

March went by super fast, with Ash being in basketball and me volunteering at the museum, the days simply flew by.

We had the blue and gold banquet for Cub Scouts. They had a super hero photo booth and we all had a good time with the props. I took off my glasses so I didn't know where to look!


Jacob as the Hulk

Emma as Batman

And Spidey

Jed as the Joker and Ash as Batman


And I had to include this. We dressed up to tell stories in primary, and Jacob was hilarious. I love his dressing up and doing his little part.


This is the cake Emma made for Jed. She took a pic with her phone and sent it to me later. A real homemade R2D2 cake, made with the pan Beverly used to make a cake for Jed when he was a kid.


And I took a selfie of me playing the violin. I am taking lessons, I have always wanted to play the violin. So I decided to take lessons.


We also went tubing with Ashton's friend. It was a wonderful day, not too cold and we had a good time.


Jacob above.


Ashton and Riddick.


Ashton trying to keep his tube going and (below) Jacob would go down with his hood over his head. I loved it, he didn't like the wind in his face.


I love this shot - They didn't get far because they tied their tubes together.


We had a great troop at the Beaver Dam Library - Jed trooped for the first time officially as his Tie Pilot.


And Ashton made our small town paper (it's not that hard) with his basketball team. My pics are all blurry so I like this one best.



Category: 0 comments

0 comments: