Don't worry - I didn't take too many photos. Just sat and enjoyed it all.
Our transformer's ride selfie - we really like that ride!
I drank tons of butter beer! Tons
And this man was so cute and funny! He had his quill and was interacting with all the kids while we were all waiting to go in to eat.
We rode the train there, and back. Gotta do both!
And we took Lori and her family on the new Skull Island ride. Super cool.
And then finally, the wait at the airport. We all sat, vegged and played cards.
Jed really is the best, he sat and entertained the boys with games.
And this little baby came home with me! My luggage broke on the way to the hotel room. It seemed like fate!
And this is just cool - all the 501st members (except us I swear) who attended the Star Wars Celebration. So many nerds in one place!











1 comments:
Your trip looks amazing! And I agree, the Kennedy Center is AMAZING! We went with the kids a couple years ago and definitely want to do something like that again.
Post a Comment