April started with a vacation to Florida but ended with lots of other happenings.
Emma participated in a tri-school choir. She loved it and they went for a day and learned three songs. Then sang them for adults in a concert. It was amazing! That many voiced sounded so good.
I volunteered for high interest day and we did science experiments.
The loved the lava lamp one.
And I handed out stickers, and we inflated a balloon, over and over. They loved them all.
Me on Star Wars day - May 4th. We all went to a hospital dressed up and visited sick kids.
It was pretty cool and touching!
Not a bad way to spend the day at all.
And this is just funny - I got a santa hat for an outside decoration. I put it in my van and forgot about it one day. Jake found it and was wearing it around. He is so funny. I want to remember all his silly antics when I get old.









1 comments:
I see Emma in this picture and she's looking more and more like her mom! I LOVE the Santa sitting in your car!
Post a Comment