Enough is enough - May 2017 events

That's it! I won't be a whole year late. So here are May's pics before May gets here.


Spring came and our front trees were so pretty this year!



And BYU's living legends came to Milwaukee, I took some pics without the flash but really enjoyed it. Our kids even liked it.


Jed's work had a team building day and they made fun stuff with string. I like to see all the things he does at work.


Emma's colored pencil drawing made it into the art fair!


I started volunteering at the Milwaukee Public Museum and ran into this. Milwaukee had a thriving pearl button industry in the 1890s. They would put lead beads in shells, let them get coated with pearl, and then harvest them. This one got missed and the beads adhered to the shell after about five years. It was found, and kept since it was no longer usable. It was later donated.


Ashton's class earned a visit to quick trip.


And ,y boys had a good time at the Cub Scout Raingutter Regatta.



Jacob won the funniest boat award.


It warmed up nicely and we fished a lot in May. Ashton is quite the fisherman.


Jacob and Ash made the paper when they accepted a donation on behalf of the pack.


And we got our porch out of storage. I plan to live here this summer. I just need a laptop.

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

I love all the adventures.... never a dull moment. And I LOVE the porch.