August 2017

August had us mostly playing outside and enjoying the wonderful Wisconsin summers. Jacob walked around one day with a fake mustache on. I loved it.


And my cousin Dallan Knudsen and his fame Jessica came to visit. My kids love him because he is so fun and plays with them. She is a really nice gal too.


So we went hiking and looking for trolls in the ledges with her, complete with selfie sticks too.






and then we went cheese tasting. I miss that chocolate flavored cheese already.

Emma tried on a cheese hat.



And on a boat ride tour of the Horicon Marsh.







And I snagged these off Jed's phone later on so they are out of order. But pretty cool photos of that troll barrow. It has been so muggy and rainy that the undergrowth is pretty insane.









And this tree is a testament to endurance. I love this photo.


Category: 1 comments