July Fun (part 3) of 2017

July was spent doing a few troops and hanging out with kids. Below is Bully - I want to remember him forever. He is a stuffed animal that Ashton became super attached to. He takes Bully everywhere, and Bully seems to be his alter ego. Which means Bully is really obnoxious and naughty.







And I made a jawa costume - it is so fun to wear and easy to make. This is my handler, the mighty Emma.


Who still curls up in a reading tent with her stuffed unicorns.


And I made the Jawa costume to wear in the Dock Spiders game. I loved it, so comfy. I bet I hardly wear my armor at all after this. And I match Jed.



Eric went to, as Director Krennic


Jed is a sandtrooper and I am a sand jawa. Its a perfect match.


And we switched costumes part way. Just to have some fun and use more costumes.



They let me thrown the first ball onto the field.


And Jed got to throw the first pitch! Super fun, (he missed) you can see a thing in those helmets.


Aren't we cute?



Jenga and dominos, Friday night fun. Jed is so fun.


And my boys were geeking out about a cop car near our van. And the officer showed up and let them see inside and even take a picture. Hey, it was super cool.


Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

I love that you guys do this! So fun and creative.