Being Brave Enough to Snorkel

Ok, so we went to the beach... like we always do. It was the ward (church) party this time. We love the beach. I got a chance to snorkel this time. I am not brave at all.
Here Jed and Ashton are flying a kite. It is a stunt kite that does loops and stuff.
Ash crawling in the surf. Kinda cute but really he was pouting.
Me trying to snorkel. I actually panic - really panic when going into the water. I have to remind my self to breath and when something gets to close to me I freak out. I know exactly how people feel when they are claustrophobic. I have to mentally work with myself, but since I really want to do it I am more motivated. We will see. I do not think I could ever scuba dive.
Ashton spent a lot of time in a hole, dug by someone else. He loved to climb in and out. In the above picture he found a little crab/bug. I laid in the sand, wet sand, and got bit by little crabs last time. Mental note, do not do that. Lay down on dry sand because they are not there. Anyway, a friend showed us them and Ash loved watching them. Buggies as he called them. He is such a boy!

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: