Posted by
Jenny
Sadly I went to have my pre-op blood work done and found out that my insurance did not approve my surgery. I really could complain a lot, I have breathing problems because one side of my nose is closed and they won't cover it. I hate insurances. At any rate that means no being out with surgery. Other than that we are just swimming to beat the heat.
Category:
2
comments
2 comments:
Hang in there. My friend Sandra had to get knee surgery last year and they denied her claim first time around, but she finally got it through. You should also check with the hospital, sometimes they will give you really reduced rates, if you aren't using insurance.
We are going to see what can be done to get approved again. But it already take 6 month to get here. I think that is the worst part of this. I want it over with! How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment