
and happy anniversary to us! We have been married 12 long years - imagine that. Twelve of them. At any rate we were going to go back to Orlando and do nerdy Star Wars stuff but I got sick. And I also had to teach on Saturday and go to graduation. I was at work from 8 - 6pm and on my feet for most of it. What a long day! Graduation is always fun though. Its exciting and festive! and next time I am ordering myself a high-quality faculty hat that is really cool shaped. Sadly since I did not go to an ivy league school (like fernando, can you tell I am so jealous?) I won't get the gold trim. But its better than nothing! So today I am resting and hoping to be well by Wednesday for my nose job. It is kinda cool to say I am getting a nose job. Sadly it will only straighten it and remove all the puffy stuff on the sides. It will look different but not "Michael Jackson" different. And I am sure it will be painful - but I am still getting a nose job!
2 comments:
Geez, I can barely remember to take my camera on vacations to take pictures. And then you have to get it out and find someone to take pictures of the two of you. Sooo much work. I did finish a scrapbook of our wedding and honeymoon. It's got a great picture of you and Emma.
well part of it is that I know my kids will never be this young again so I take tons of photos to remember them. I am sure I won't take this many when they are older and I do not want to remember them as grouchy teenagers.
Post a Comment