Emma's Birthday and catch-up posts.

Today its time to play catch up on posts. Gosh - gotta be better. Anyway, our little girl is 8. Can you believe it? Crazy to think she is getting all grown up.
We now have a silly tradition. You must wear the birthday hat on your birthday. How fun!

I was lazy (don't tell) and did a treasure hunt with Emma for her gifts. It went all over the house and she had to find clues for each gift.

She really liked it.

The best was Ashton who mimicked her and repeated what she said on each clue. He was better at finding the places than she was. And he begged to do it again.

The last one was in Ashton's closet. Two dresses.

Jed picked out her toy gift and bought nerf guns to shoot each other with. Our house goes in a circle so its perfect for chasing and running. We've had so much fun with these guns.

Ash is really the best. He hunts you down. Emma hides under the table and make it her fort. What a fun birthday!
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

rozanny said...

I can't believe that she's 8! When I met her she was 3... she's supposed to always stay 3 no matter where you guys live!

Jenny said...

I feel the same way! Why do kids have to grow up?