Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin carving was really quite fun. I am sad I didn't take a finished picture of them all. You can see mine in the upper corner. Both our kids had pumpkins from school or other activities. They had the best little pumpkins. Of course I did all the cutting.
However I made each of them dig out the seeds with a big spoon and their hands. Emma' face tells you how they both felt about that.

Still they enjoyed it, drew a face on their pumpkin, and then I carved it out.

Ash decided his had to like skeleton Jack from the lego pirates game. (google cursed jack lego if you want.) So I did my best to give him the same smile. Jake was happy to steal the pen and pester everyone.

Ash did ok on getting his seeds out.

Jake was just "jazzed about being on the show."
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: