And its that lovely cherry chocolate that I just adore. Leather seats that wash. Lots of storage room. Doors that open on their own. All the goodies. It really was a steal. And I was able to talk Jed out of getting a Ford Flex just because we can afford it and he liked it. Sheesh - his dentist ways are going to his head. Anyway a nice practical payment and a fabulous van. I gave it a hug I was so happy! Our last honda had 42,000 miles when we bought it and it lasted up for 10 years. I sure hope this one will too!
Posted by
Jenny
Since January we have been wondering when our Pontiac Montana van would break down again and we have been talking about buying a new car. That van is old and has many problems. The windows go down but not up. (no drive through service for banks or McDonalds), it has started to guzzle gas, and leak a bit of oil. I am always embarressed to have to open my door to pay my parking attendant. It really is on its last leg. Jed and I were just waiting and wondering when it would happen. It has engine problems - really odd ones. We keep having rocker arms fixed and machined. The last two times were when traveling or during our move so we just fixed it and went on our way. And it happened again last week. Time for a newer car. So we did fix it so we could trade it in. Jed is not very patient. He has been pushing me to buy a new car since the van needed to be fixed. (last friday) But I am now the proud owner of a 2009 Honda Odyssey. Used of course. Vans are so expensive and we want to have four kids so why buy a car we have to get rid of in a year?
Well, this one came up for sale yesterday. It was just what I was looking for, and for some reason was way below blue book, like 7000 dollars. It has only 49,000 miles on it and the dealer gave it a warranty. So they must just have wanted to get it off their lot. It was at a Dodge dealer and they sold Town and Country vans.
And its that lovely cherry chocolate that I just adore. Leather seats that wash. Lots of storage room. Doors that open on their own. All the goodies. It really was a steal. And I was able to talk Jed out of getting a Ford Flex just because we can afford it and he liked it. Sheesh - his dentist ways are going to his head. Anyway a nice practical payment and a fabulous van. I gave it a hug I was so happy! Our last honda had 42,000 miles when we bought it and it lasted up for 10 years. I sure hope this one will too!
And its that lovely cherry chocolate that I just adore. Leather seats that wash. Lots of storage room. Doors that open on their own. All the goodies. It really was a steal. And I was able to talk Jed out of getting a Ford Flex just because we can afford it and he liked it. Sheesh - his dentist ways are going to his head. Anyway a nice practical payment and a fabulous van. I gave it a hug I was so happy! Our last honda had 42,000 miles when we bought it and it lasted up for 10 years. I sure hope this one will too!
Category:
1 comments
1 comments:
Yay! And YES we'd love to get together, we'll be here.
Post a Comment