Last bits of thankfulness

18. Did I mention I have wonderful sisters? Well, I do. One of them is my best friend. I talk to her almost everyday. She checks up on me and bails me out all the time. I can also tell her my most precious secrets - like my real score on the GRE. I cannot brag about it to the rest of my family. If I ever needed anything I know they would be there.

19. My friends. We keep making wonderful friends, no matter where we live. Old friends in Orem who I still love to visit, friends in Texas who I share photos with on Instagram, friends in Florida who I miss terribly! And here in Beaver Dam we have wonderful friends. Friends to hang out with and chat with. Cannot ask for more.

20. New recipes! I love to cook, and I love to try new recipes. Jed, the poor man, generally eats a new meal or two every week. Last week it was homemade enchiladas and japanese udon noodles. This week is a pumpkin pie smoothy and, since they were so good, more enchiladas. He is a patient man and  brags to everyone about my cooking. I sure love trying new things.

21. Family traditions: isn't it nice to do things together as a family? I love making cookies with my kids (granny's recipe), decorating the tree, driving to see lights, watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown show, and all the wonderful traditions I did as a child. My kids love them and they make holidays fun.

22. And tomorrows post today: turkey. I love turkey! I love yams, gravy, peas, green bean casserole, stuffing, ham, and all the wonderful traditional holiday foods. Sometimes I just want to make a thanksgiving meal because the food is so good. But then its not so special. I am so excited to eat tomorrow - bring it on.!


Happy Thanksgiving!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: