Jeds Birthday and other stuff

I feel like the sneakiest wife. I made a star wars sign and put it in Jed's waiting room. All his patients will see it. I made the excuse that I was delivering cupcakes to the back break room. Jed only knows about the cupcakes. Imagine my smile at his discomfort. He didn't tell anyone at work!


Ha, ha, haaaaa.

And here are some past photos that are just fun.


Emma wanted to have a family Winterfest. So we made decorations and winter games. It was pretty fun to see her be so excited.


I found Jake here the other day. Hiding in the laundry basket with my iPad.


What do you think? Is he spoiled or what?


Ashton's Zendoodle. A spider. I did a lot of it too but it looks nice!


Jed's cake, complete with a funny candle that Ash helped me pick out. Ash loved it and kept telling dad that he forgot how old he was!

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: