I realized I have not posted camera pictures in a long time - since february actually. I post ones from my cell but not my camera. So here are a bunch!
This shirt has a story. Ashton was wearing it when we went to eat at an Applebys in Chicago. Ash walked right up to the lady at the counter, pulled his shirt out away from his body and screamed in her face "Ahhhh, Darth Vader!" He turned to the gals next to her, repeated the saying and then swaggered on... I'll never forget it.
Winter Socks, curtesy of JoAnns
Making a gingerbread man really late - only february.
This is so cute. On one of our lego building night, Jakey became quite attached to the Iron Man min-fig.
What was really cute is that Jake made up a story where Iron Man was trick or treating, and losing his candy. "Trick or treat, give me candy" or "Hey, that's my candy. Give it back!"
Isn't that a cutie?
0 comments:
Post a Comment