Kids really do say and do the funniest things - so here is a few I want to remember. Finding Jacob naked in the bathroom trying really hard to clean up his own poop off the floor, and looking up says "Its ok mom - I got this."
Ashton comes to hug me, and I remark "you stink. Take care of it" and he did! Man, kids soon develop stinky feet, breath, underwear, and body odor. Its funny to see him smell his socks to decide if he needs to change them. (he, heee)
Dropping off kids at jed's work to wait in his office, and having Jed find them hiding in his closet because they thought bad guys would sneak up there and steal them.
1 comments:
Aren't they the best!? Honestly, I don't know what we'd be without them. So worth the sacrifice and effort to get them here.
Post a Comment