And this is just fun stuff I want to remember forever. He is growing up - my baby is growing up! Waaaaa,
Here he decided to play with some running water in the sink. And since I was working on a project for my mom I let him. He played for over two hours in the sink. Pretending to wash dishes, getting drinks from dirty dishes (oh, well) and generally being cute.
I love it!
And thank you to free comic book day at the Library! We all picked up a few comics; the kids got kiddy ones and I picked up a dead pool one for Jed. This is awesome: later on I dropped the kids off with Jed so I could take the YW swimming. Jed put them in his truck and they read comics on the way home. Ashton started reading Jed's comic. And it had a lot of swear words! So Ash is sounding out the words, and Jed just hears "It hurt like a son of a b" and couldn't believe it! The funny part is hearing Jed mimic Ashton's little voice. And then he took the comic book away.
Later that day I met them at the park and we all went fishing. We tried for hours then finally right as we were packing up the fish started biting. Ashton caught one first, he is just so lucky! Then I pulled in Jed's pole and it had a fish on it.
They are common carp and when they swallow the bait, they don't fight real hard at first. Jed finally caught a fish. He has had fishing fever. Sadly Emma is so jealous. Jake just wants to eat more marshmallows.
1 comments:
I love the pictures at the sink!
Post a Comment