On good Friday our stake had a young women's temple day. All the young women could go and do baptisms, and the leaders could go do endowments or initiatory. It was a very busy day at the temple. I was able to go do three set of initiatory. (couldn't find my temple clothes and they don't rent there). It was actually very special, and I really felt the spirit as I renewed my own initiatory.
This is one of the two active young women we have. Sadly the other always choses to attend another ward activities, sometimes even on Sunday. But this is Jeraldine. She is a new member and this is her second time doing baptisms. She and I rode down together.
This is the Chicago temple. Different than the Utah styles, but lovely inside.
The morning group.
me and Jeri
And Easter - I was sick, sick, sick. And so was Jake. Major sinus infection that lasted for two weeks. Yuck! Anyway we ditched all the city hunts and just had one at home. I got smart and each kid got the same colors. Of course we hid Emma's a little better than others.
And all Jake wanted was to eat the candy. Couldn't hardly get him to look for more eggs at all.
That was our Easter. Better than a few of the horrible ones in the past. One where Emma ate so much chocolate she threw up, and when all the food got spilled from the dinner. Yep, this one wasn't too bad, except for being sick.
0 comments:
Post a Comment