More July Fun

July truly has been a very busy month. I was in charge of the Branch Derby. So I had to order kits before hand and learn to build cars before hosting a build night at our branch.


Here is Jake painting his. I sanded them, I bought them pre-shaped to save me some time.


Ashton was all over it. He glued his engine on, his stickers and Jed later helped put batman on it.


Emma did a fun custom paint job too.


Later that week we went to Madison to pick up girls at the Stake Center. (Girls camp you know) and we went to eat at Ella's Deli prior to the pick up time. It is a eatery with tons of moving toys and fun displays to look at.


We sat at a table with magnets and dust under a top. And Bart Simpson flying by over head.


My kids spent the whole time looking around at all the moving toys and it was really fun.


Emma blinked but enjoyed it too.


And we put beard and funny hair on the pictures under our table.


This was my favorite display. The clowns grew and shrank.


The kids loved the castle. There were so many to look at.


Then off to the small free zoo! Free - did I say free?


Penguins, couldn't get jake to get in there.


But then he did this one. Really cute huh?


Tiger was sleeping and would occasionally look at us then lay back down.


Turtle fun.


Ash climbed this rock all by himself. and I let him. So I had to take a picture.


And we rode the train. It was the shortest ride ever, but loved by my cuties.
All in all, a fun day.

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

That Deli looks amazing!