I got approved for the 501st! and fall fun

I got approved, well my costume did. So the next day I went to a Star Wars party at the Sun Prairie Library. My first troop.


Obviously we stand around a lot and answer questions and let people take photos. Interesting enough, no one really wanted to take my picture. I had to stand my Vader Jeff and get in. Who knew I would be this geeky? But I figured I wouldn't do this when I am 50 so I had better do it now and get my 10 years in.



We had a pretty well rounded group. A galactic marine, a TFA storm trooper, Vader, a sand trooper, an imperial gunner, two imperial bridge crewman, and one imperial officer.


They let the kids make noodles into light sabers with gold or silver duct tape and those shape-making balloons.


And all the little kids dressed up. I really enjoyed myself.

Later that week we went out to Ledge Park to see the fall colors. It is gorgeous there. I have to admit the woods in Wisconsin and this area are so amazing.


Ashton kept running ahead, that boy just always wants to be first.



I swear this kid was planning some mischief when I took this.


Jed and Emma with their Titanic poses.


And ledges, hence the park's name. I think trolls live under them.


Aren't they cute? They resorted to wrestling each other when they got tired of whining, and I am not kidding. They whined most of the time - well, mostly Jakey. He is so lazy!


Aren't we cute?


Our family.

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

Love it! And yes, your costume is amazing!