Jed has been in full-blown costume mode. He build a back for Ashton's Ant Man mask so its now a helmet, he build Emma armor for her Sabine costume (a Mandalorian Merc from Star Wars Rebels) and a droid costume Chopper for Jakey.
And I made my own costume, but its not as cool.
Chopper Jake and Emma as Sabine. They look amazing don't they! Jed took a Jango Fett helmet and painted it purple for her. Jakes is built out of posterboard, these cardboard tubing from menards, weather stripping, pvc and dishwasher hoses. Oh, and a basket on his head with eye cutouts. He could hardly walk in it though,
And Ant Man Ashton.
Jed bought these pumpkin decorations and they are quite cute. Ashton had Iron Man saluting Captain America but then he got turned around. And Hulk is punching the little baby pumpkin.
Jed did most of the carving this year. They all wanted custom pumpkins, I can't believe how much innards we stripped out.
Jake's class, I love his Hulk pose.
Emma and her ensemble performed at the craft show, cute!
And we went trick-or-treating with our good friends Mike and Jayne. Jed was hilarious behind me.
Aren't we cute?
The custom Flash pumpkin
The custom Batman pumpkin
Emma's custom Unicorn pumpkin
And I just did Winky because it looked fun an scary.














1 comments:
I love the droid! My favorite!
Post a Comment