Branch Derby

This year the branch derby was just as crazy as last year. I might have to switch it up a bit, but it is always quite a bit of fun.

I order 40 cars, people build them and we have a great time. I finally learned how to put wheels on too. I just need to buy the cool tool.


Jed build a cool car. He decided to make an ant-man one. It was pretty neat looking. Ashton's and Jacob's were pretty simple but Emma made a unicorn. Jed put on the wings but she did the head. You can see it below. I should have taken a better picture.


Look at all our cars. I think I need to build some racks next year.


The spectators.


And all our participants - gotta work on my car for next year.




Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

I love that picture of all the kids with their derby cars!