Maybe I am talking this way because it finally hit me that I am alone - all day long! And I tend to find any excuse to leave the house and be around others. Or shop, or help others shop, or just drive to see stuff. I really need to finish my projects but my house is so quiet!
Sigh...
Anyway, here is just a small taste of what we have been up to. First, its Star Wars Time! We are big star wars fans and the new movie is almost out. I bought this cool waffle maker (and it works great) for our star wars movie marathon. Too bad Jed peaked in the box and found out about it early. Oh well.
And this is just funny. But suddenly Emma is a real drama queen. Not that she didn't have her moments before. But they were just moments, now its almost a daily thing. Here her snow pants keep falling down because they don't fit. I didn't have time to mend them, her dad tried to put sticky velcro on them the day before (it just fell off) and she was having a meltdown right before school because of it. All I could do was take a picture (which made her even madder) and laugh about it. She sat on the floor and pouted until I told her she could walk to school and be late. Drama!
And Jacob was the Principal's Outstanding Person or POPs award for November. The trait was forgiveness. And I have to admit he is really forgiving. I like that about him myself.
Isn't he a cutie?
And this is just cute. Their class board involved hiding Tom the Turkey so he wouldn't get eaten for Thanksgiving. Here Jake hid Tom as the Hulk. I love the teeth.
This is what I see at my house on a normal basis. Two little boys playing together, whether its making a fort, building a plane, or today, a rocket ship. They are blasting off into outer space, with their dogs of course. Who wouldn't take their dogs into space right?
And just silly faces. I love my kids.
Merry Christmas to me! I am finally just going to do it and buy all the pieces for my nativity set. Its an expensive one from DeBrekht, a Russian art studio. I love the detail. So I got the super expensive stable this year and in January I will get the cool camel and maybe some animals.
The Angel and Shepherd. He needs some sheep huh?
And the three wise men. (I got them with the stable too!)
Jed is building a photomosaic puzzle of Buba Fett. It is really hard and taking is a while. It sure looks cool though.
Emma and I made candy wreaths at the library.
And Emma all dressed up for her christmas concert. She has been making positive changes this year and doing her best to remember her choir lessons. It is embarrassing that she is failing choir but its true. She can't remember to go to her lessons and gets a zero. But hopefully that will change.
0 comments:
Post a Comment