A few weeks ago Ashton's class, maybe even the whole school, had a reading fun day. They brought could bring blankets and stuffed animals, and they did fun reading things all day long. Ash's teacher posted these and I snagged them off their facebook site. Isn't he cute? Reading with his blanket and Bully his pug.
Part of the day they helped read books to the 4K students.
And of course they were in the paper! It happens a lot in a small town. Ashton is Captain America in the back.
Here they are on the first day of school. Aren't they cute? I forgot to take a picture! So glad the paper did.
I thought I would include a pic of the whole page, just in case.
And I went trooping again! That is what they call doing 501st stuff. I joined the 501st Legion. And it is actually pretty fun. We dress up, let others take pictures of us, and then hang out. And since we are all pretty nerdy its cool.
Check this out! Disney, and Star Wars, created over 100 TFA (The Force Awakens) Storm Trooper costumes and gave them away to 501st members. The members had to build them and wear them to promote the new movie. Eric got one! And it was super fun hanging out with him. Kids were so excited to take his picture. I was pretty much chopped liver around him. But since he can't see very well he needs a handler of sorts. Just someone to tell him not to bump into things and help little kids out of the way.
Here we are at a public library. It was their anniversary.
And here we are outside. I actually really like joining this group. In February we are doing a children's cancer fundraiser. Bad Guys Doing Good.
I might have crossed over into the realm of super nerdness but I'm ok with that.
1 comments:
What a blast!
Post a Comment