Star Wars Mania

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Of course we went! Jed actually took the day off. I thought for sure he was a bit insane when he said that. But it meant we could take the kids out of school and go when there would be less crowds.

So we bought our tickets early, Jed kept them in safe and secure spot, and then the day came!


We drove (who am I kidding? I live in town of 1300 people, we drive no matter what) to a theatre with better seats. Red, reclining ones to be exact.


And it was in the new Bistro theatre - which means we could order food from our seats. And of course they had specialty themed stuff. Oh, be still my nerdy heart. I got the Gamorrean Guard Pork and it was very tasty.


My little buddy - Jacob.


The family selfie. We sure do have fun together.

Category: 1 comments