The last Hurrah of Summer!

We tried to fit in a bunch of stuff before summer ended but I was surprised that my kids didn't want to go anywhere. They really just wanted to stay home.

We did get them to go to a beach in Sheboygan. Andreas-Kohler, and it was so nice! Just like the beach, well almost.


Jake laid right down in the sand and enjoyed himself. Emma wouldn't bring her swimsuit, because she wasn't going in, but she did anyway. Gotta love that teenage spirit.



Jed and the kids played with the Aerobee and we all wandered out in the sandbar area and enjoyed the warm water.


My sandy.


See? I was there.


What a lovely view.


The next weekend we went to a Lake we hadn't been to before. Lake Mauthe. It was smaller than we thought, pretty nice but we all decided it wasn't as nice as Devil's Lake.


The kids kept catching these little walleyes or wide-mouth bass.


Jake wanted to touch one to see what it felt like.


And we talked Ash into it as well, but not Emma.


And these are just random photos. Here Emma got new glasses, new pink glasses. And they made her pretty happy.


We went out to eat at Pizza Hut. Ashton ate so much that he said this line: Now I feel like I have to do something but apparently it's offensive to moms.

Burp? Fart, Barf? Who knows!


Category: 0 comments

0 comments: