I got tickets to take Jed to see Weird Al in concert in August. We missed him last year and regretted it. Jed loves and owns a ton of Weird Al songs. And we have been singing them to our kids so now they are Weird Al fans. At least until they grow up.
I got us VIP access - which didn't mean much really. You got to go into a waiting room, see a bunch of Weird Al memorabilia, got better seats, and could be part of the costume and contests. But you didn't get a hat or get to meet him or anything.
See pretty good seats!
He walked up and down the aisles for several songs, and actually it was a pretty good concert.
Jake made himself a mustache. We had pipe cleaners for a flower project but he was doing this.
He cracks me up.
And here he is eating ice cream. He got his lips all red and looked so funny.
And when he got cold he laid on the table in the sun.
Trolls are invading!
Goofy trolls too.
And these are the first days of school pictures. I don't know why but my boys just have to be goofy.
I didn't have my flash charged. So bad lighting on the Hero Pose.
Jake and Emma both turned out nice.
And just a few more goofy ones. Blue ice cream beards
And pictures of his stuffed dog on my shoulder. But isn't his smile the best?

















1 comments:
Love it!
Post a Comment