Too funny for words

I was  teaching last night so I got the story from Jed. Emma has these little highlighters to color with. She was missing her yellow one and kept asking Jed where it was and if he had seen it. Jed was studying  and kept telling her to look for it. Emma likes to blame Ashton even when its not his fault. She kept telling him Ash must have took it. Jed says that he looked up and sure enough Ashton goes running by with it in his hand. Ashton ran up to Emma, waved the yellow marker in her face, and then bolted for the bedroom laughing all the way. Emma of course went to Jed to complain. Meanwhile when no one chased him, Ashton peaked out the door, waved the marker again, and then ran back into the bedroom. He just wanted to get her to chase him. 18 months and perfectly capable of pestering everyone. I just love my boy.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: