Weeky update

My weeks are always crazy it seems. I spent last saturday in the ER because Emma smashed Ashton's hand in the door and it was really bad. Nothing broken but really bruised. Then I had to try to enter Emma into a new school for next year, today I learned to make whole wheat bread (easy way) and corn tortillas. Those are so good homemade. In the meantime I have been up late at night helping my dad with his computer. He visited a sport's page and got tons of weird spyware stuff. In the meantime I have been trying to catch up on my laundry and poor Ashton has some stomach problems and is not sleeping well. I guess I am a cheff, tech support, nurse, maid, and nanny all rolled into one. On the plus side Emma told me I'm her best friend and that she is going to help me make a birthday party for daddy. Some days are just precious.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: