Up late teaching

-posted by Jenny-
Well I teach late at night - 6pm to 10pm and often have to drink some tasty caffeine-lazed beverage to keep my going. I like diet coke personally. Well then I can't sleep so I go read blogs, or scrapbook. For those who don't know Nando is short for Fernando and he is a super funny but opinionated law student at drake. His blog is very controversial but you will roll in the isles over his capitalism rants. So Lydia is a little right - read his blog. But you have been warned. I laughed so hard the last time I read it.  Right now my classes include 4 students on Thursdays and 21 on Tuesdays. They balance each other out. Emma painted her ponies hooves with nail polish. Then their faces. They look great. Other than that it is time to file taxes. Hurray!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: