In addition I want this to be a journal site for YW stuff. Be prepared to read about that as well.
Posted by
Jenny
Ok, so I set up a family blog and then took over it! All I ever do is post on it and talk about my life. While I like putting pics and stuff on a blog... I probably need my own. So I will be remaking this site over. I still need to diet, that bag of hershey kisses has really ruined this week and the rain. No exercise since it has rained all week long. I am stable at 157 but I want to be 145. Got to change something and eat less hershey kisses. So look for changes.
Category:
1 comments
1 comments:
Well, I'm glad you still write... I was wondering what happened when your feed disappeared from my dashboard!
Post a Comment