More Funny sayings

We were running errands and it was lunchtime. So I said lets eat at McDonalds. Emma kept saying ya, an astronaut. Jed and I spent a good 10 minutes trying to find out if she was referring to the Aliens Monsters Movie or a toy or what. She kept saying "no, a astronaut."  Finally she said, you know where you get food. I finally figured she was trying to say Restaurant.

Ashton sings now - Dwinkle, Dwinkle, rroarrr, rarrr, star!  he sounds like a tiger :-)

And if you want super fresh laundry - add half a cup of white distilled vinegar during the rinse cycle! I have never had such a fresh scent and it lasts!  It even helps cloths smell fresher longer... I swear it combats sweaty smells too. That is the best trick I have learned from living here where its constantly humid and you constantly sweat.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: