
Ok, so I am a moron and am trying out for a marketing team at this scrapbook store. If you win, they give you free kits to create scrapbook products with in order to market their products. So far I have not been eliminated but some of these gals I am against are nuts! So I am sure to be eliminated soon. However, I have found myself really trying to showcase my talents with whatever kit they have given us. So far here is today's layout. They have lots of rules for each round. Some you cannot alter your photo (boring) or their papers (even more boring) 0r erase parts of their elements. Other rounds you get to do that. That is when it gets crazy. So here is mine today. I kinda thought it was creative to make lollipops out of the accents.
And the one below is someone else's so you can see what I am up against. Like I said, some people are just so creative! Anyway - you get free stuff for just trying out. So if I lose, I am already ahead by getting four free kits. I really want to make it one more round because then you can alter elements. So wish me luck!
2 comments:
I choose yours. It is super cute. Tell them I want to be the judge.
You win!
cool! I love your layout! that's a great idea for marketing. I want to see your knew ones too.
Post a Comment