I did two LO after seeing all the really cool ones out there and picked the best one. I cannot believe I spent 5 hours on these! All just to get free kits and be on this team... Oh well. Both turned out really neat. One I did like all the other entries and then I decided I needed to maybe do something totally different and use the kit in another way. Here they are! Here are the kits and then my LO (layouts).

Below are what I made with them:


Though you should see the LOs now by others. Most are like Emma's with kids in ships or dreaming so I did the one where I created flowers to just be different. Still this will be a totally tough round! Wish me luck...
2 comments:
I think they're amazing! I especially like the one with the flowers actually!
I love them. So your still in competition. How Fun! The picture of Emma is amazing.
Post a Comment