drat... It rained yesterday, all night, and melted almost all of my snow. Since it was 18 inches deep and more in some places, that was a shock to wake up to green lawns with scattered snow drifts. Here are two taken a few days ago, and two this morning. Made all that shoveling I did on Monday seem pointless (two hours worth). I could have just waited for it to melt!
My attempt to unearth our sidewalk.
Taken a few days ago.
This morning
My sidewalk is back!
I should have mentioned that it snowed over two weeks ago, but Jed only shoveled this shallow, two foot wide path. On Monday, I got tired of walking on it and decided to excavate my sidewalk and widen the path. After two hours I gave up, it was wider and a bit deeper but no sidewalk in sight. Glad it is done now. On the plus side, it was so warm I really had no excuse not to put up my christmas lights.
1 comments:
Wow that was a lot of snow! I love the lego nativity idea, I'll have to suggest that to James next year!
Post a Comment