Scarface

I was at a church meeting when Jed calls and says I had to meet him at the ER. Jakey had fallen and needed stitches. So there we were. Another sunday spent in the ER. Jed thinks Jake was trying to use the piano stool to get something off the shelf. And he fell. Probably hit his head on .... something sharp. 

Well, that's the best he could do since he didn't see it happen. Eiher way, Jake will have a scar. A cool scar probably. Kinda like harry potter. It just needed one more bend in it. Oh well. 

He looked like Rambo with the gauze wrapped around his head and his hair hanging out. Wish I had a pic of that.

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Loni said...

I saw this on your FB. The same thing happened to Kyler right before Christmas. Only not on a bookshelf. You know what I mean :) Hopefully it heals well.

Jenny said...

Thanks! Poor Kyler, oh well. Scars are cool on boys anyway.

rozanny said...

Well Halloween will be easy...