Easter Egg decorating!
This was actually fun this year instead of the stressful episode last year. Jake only wanted to hold his white egg - not dye it - and both Ash and Emma listened this year.
Jake and his white egg. He cried when I tried to put it in the blue dye.
This is actually his second egg. The first one I put in green dye, and then had to pretend to take a white one back out when he cried. I kept trying to talk him into dying it but it didn't work.
Emma and her long hair - I cut it shortly after this.
I wish these weren't blurry - but Ashton is a man of a 1000 faces. He is super goofy
And even more faces.
Finding toys from Halloween I had put up high from Jake. We hid Emma's eggs pretty good.
Jed bought the star wars bunny ones. Darth Vader and Yoda in bunny ears. Pretty cute
All Jake wanted to do was eat candy, we had to keep finding his eggs.
Jake's birthday at Devil's Lake. The first photos I took were out of focus. Once I turned back on my autofocus I had Jed relight the candles. We got a small cake with cupcakes.
Look at that face
Relighting the candles
He loved blowing them out again
His reaction to the smoke was pretty funny too.
See this camper, it was free and all kinds of things didn't work on it. We fixed it up and went camping anyway in it. It sure as nice.
Me on a bench
The main park at the lake
Isn't that pretty
They also have this cool mound here. The Mississipian mound builders lived as far north as Canada and build mounds in shapes. This one was a big bird. Pretty cool - it has a human buried in it.
Jacob hiking along the path. Even though it was warm he insisted on wearing his coat.
My family - Jed's been infected and turned into a zombie for some reason.
This was so cute. Jake and Ash walked along for a while in front of us, must laughing and talking. Charming!
Hike the bridge, pretty neat
This shelter had humans living in it 12,000 years ago.
But this was my favorite. These trees bended together and formed this amazing arch themselves. Its really gorgeous to see.
2 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures! I have to admit though that I thought I was on the wrong post when it started with Easter egg dying... Then I read through it and realized it was right... hehehe.
Sorry just one of those photo dump things...
Post a Comment