More funny stuff

Ok, so I am getting caught up. More fun stuff...

We bought a new game - run for your life Candyman. Its a riot. You get to take swipes at other people's gingerbread cookie people and take off their arms and legs.

We lick them and stick them to our faces. Jed's the best. He is so funny about everything.

All the cards we got for christmas. I love making a card list. I took a picture of it before taking them down.

Emma wanted a Winterfest in February. So we had a winter party.

We cut out snowflakes as a family.


Made brownies with snowmen on them

Hung up yarn to look like winter winds (emma did)

Hung our snowflakes up.

Made a huge, cool, paper star.

Played a blindfold game of decorating a snowman.

Jed played too.

And this is what he looked like. His arms got all mixed up.

You know, I didn't want to do this. I went along because Emma wanted to have the party so badly. I have to admit, it was fun and she is so cute. I need to go along with her more often.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments: