Summer fun catchup - again

Here are more summer photos from my phone. We do keep busy but also just hang out most days.


Eating at Subway - a treat for my kids. Their kids pack is cute and always has a disney bag. This time it was a backpack that Ashton had to show you by facing the wall.


Going to a new park. Which means new slides and overall a new place.


Buying dollar toys at the used items store. Never a dull moment.


Berry picking - my favorite since I am the one who eats them.


I made them all help and they did a good job. But one by one they left to just sit on the grass or run around.


Jakey even got the hang of it by picking dark blue ones.


Ashton put them on his eyes and pretended he was an alien.


This is what I look like nowadays.


Making cookies with boys.


It takes twice as long and you can't share them without feeling guilt. I mean, they keep licking their fingers and sticking them in the batter.


Softball - three times a week! But Emma loved it, she is just ok, not a great player, just ok.


Riding bikes on the Wild Goose Trail. I love this one!


Jed kept outfitting our bikes with better handles, seats, brakes, etc... and it was nice to get out together. 


Again, this is what I look like nowadays.


The trail is mostly like this - isn't it gorgeous? I love riding along it.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

I love berry picking!