More photos! You can skip them if you want to...
Our family with R2D2 - we look good!
Me and Ash with Captain America. I am team Cap all the way.
The Mad Hatter, and he was selling some pretty cool little mad hats.
An Orc from World of Warcraft. I played 1 and 2, and still miss it! Too bad it went to online Single Player.
All the kids could make a lego plate to fill in. Emma did the pink unicorn near the bottom.
Mandalorian Mercs
Hawk Man and Hawk Girl (I think)
A real life Ant-Man, and Ashton had no boundaries. He wanted to hug him.
This is from the Labrynth Movie. He was pretty cool.
Wampa!
And I met Bunson and Beaker.
We bought the boys Lego Dinosaurs at a booth. They played with them at the lego tables so well.
I love Jacob's face here. He is just in his own little heaven, building cars to race.
Our kids were part of the Improv Sketch
And Cookie Trooper and Elmo Trooper hung around. They even talked like them. That was the funnest.
And Jake met Godzilla!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment