Orlando Trip #2

While there we decided to go to Downtown Disney, which is now Disney Springs or something like that. Jake is dino-crazy and the T-rex Cafe there is fabulous. A little pricey, but it can't be beat for atmosphere. Tons of moving dinos all around you.


They sat us in a quiet corner and we could watch a lot going on. We sat right in the under-the-sea section, and we could see the T-rex roar. Loved it.


We splurged and got the volcano dessert. The kids loved it, it was pretty tasty. Chocolate cake with ice cream topped with caramel syrup.


After you eat you can walk around and see all the rooms. The Mammoth as pretty cool.


The Ice Age room is all white, and blinks dark blue and red during the meteor shower.


So, super fun! And the food is pretty good too.

And then to Universal Studios and Harry Potter World!
Just skip over the photos is you don't want to see them all, but we loved it. So much fun and the place to be if you love all things Harry Potter.


You can talk to the Knight Bus driver and head, and they are funny!


Visually, its all lovely and everywhere you look there is stuff to see.


Plays with stories from Beadle the Bard.


Dragons that breathe fire - you'll have to imagine it.


Every shop has cool stuff inside to look at. So if you visit, go in every one!


Gringotts Bank Ride is amazing! Short but really cool.


The inside is pretty fun too, they have animatronics of goblins and plenty to read and see.


And who can be bored with this group?


We ate quite often at the Leaky Cauldron, the Three Broomsticks was always pretty busy and we found the food at the Cauldron to be pretty good.


The interior is pretty cool and who doesn't like British food?


I loved it all - I could eat there for every meal.


Another cool dragon shot, and I just missed the fire!


I love how this is Umbridge in the joke shop! 

Then we went on the Hogwarts Express. If you go, you have to ride the train. And its different both ways, and its a fast way to get between parks so it really is worth it.


The coolest part is passing through the wall. As you walk, you can see people going through the wall. When its your turn, its just a hallway. But the waiting in line is cool. I stayed behind and shot Jake and Jed disappearing into the wall.


The other side is Platform 9 and 3/4. Just like the movies.



I brought my favorite treats - they really are tasty. I love buying them. The peppermint frogs are just right, with just enough mint too.


Inside they have screens and projectors that follow the story. It really is a fun ride.

And that's enough photos for this post!





Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

rozanny said...

Fun! I so want to do Harry Potter World!