The last hours of C2E2 we spent in the family area. Let's face it - with kids you really can't attend all the panels.
But that doesn't mean it isn't fun. The kid all got to race BB-8. He really is a cool little droid. Jake and Ash had the most fun.
We all had pictures taken with the BB-8 prop too.
Too bad that this one is fuzzy.
Then the boys went right back to car building. I did convince Ash to do a panel - he did the flash. It looked pretty good too. I like how someone did 5 panels to be a robot and a body. Pretty ingenious.
Emma attended a drawing workshop. Afterward she drew this for me. She likes to draw funny looking characters.
I entered a raffle and won BB-8! How cool is that? Now I can have all the fun racing BB-8 around my house. We will have to make a course or something.
One of the best costumes was this one. Its of Queen Amidala. Her round bulbs on the skirt really light up. This one was pretty amazing!
Of course we had our photo taken by the big sign. My dress did not turn out the way I wanted. Its not very flattering. Next year I will modify it to have the X be on my chest instead of my lower area.
Fix it Felix and Agent Calhoun. I could be here, and dye my hair blonde for a bit! I love her lines.
And one last photo - Galaxy Quest!
That show still is a favorite of mine.











0 comments:
Post a Comment