Anyway, its time to catch up. First, here are the cool zendoodles from a YW activity. After my kids did some I had to teach others.
This one is mine that I did as an example
Isn't this last one cool? I can't wait to see it all finished. The girl, Anna Aamodt had to take it home to finish.
I am going to miss those girls - we found out yesterday that almost all our YW are moving. Well, a few we knew about but the last night all confirmed it. Out of our 8 yw, 6 are moving and one isn't coming anymore because her mom wants to go to a different ward. That leaves only one - and its our investigator. All 7 YW (from the rollbook) are leaving this summer. They are all moving to Utah. Leslie and I are not sure if we will still be in YW or not. A new family is moving in with two YW but that means things will change for our branch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment